Tassimo T65 Review
Cafe Quality Brews in Under 1 Minute
With the Tassimo T65 you can now have the luxury of brewing your favorite cafe-style beverage in the comfort of your own home. This nifty beverage system offers you the ability to brew drinks from some of your favorite brands in under a minute with the touch of a button.
The Tassimo T65’s exclusive brewing system utilizes small containers called T-Discs that contain the premeasured ingredients required to make a wide range of hot beverages.
T-discs include Tassimo exclusives as well as top brands like Maxwell House, Gevalia, and Twinings. Just about every Tassimo T65 review praises the variety of beverage options that are available in the T65.
The unit’s dimensions are suitable to be placed comfortably on any kitchen counter. The brewer has a stylish titanium metallic color and weighs 6.8 lbs. It uses Tassimo’s smart barcode technology that scans bar codes of the inserted T-disc to identify the type of drink and then automatically adjusts itself to get the right brewing time, brewing temperature and brew amount.
Take A Look at this Video Showing How the Tassimo T65 Works and More
Is the Tassimo T65 right for your home or office?
Here are the Pros of the Tassimo T65:
- The Tassimo T65 is the only single serve brewing system that gives you the option to prepare cappuccinos and lattes from real milk. This unique bonus feature saves coffee enthusiasts from having to buy an espresso maker.
- Because all brewing takes place within the T-Discs of the Tassimo T65, no flavor from one brewing will be transferred to the next. This assures you that your coffee will not be spoiled by the residual of the previous beverage made.
- Regular water can be used instead of bottled water because the water tank has a built-in Mavea water filtration system that can help cut costs and reduce water scaling problems that often clog up many coffee makers. TheT65 also has an automatic cleaning and descaling function.
- The Tassimo T65 can accommodate tall mugs and short espresso cups because of its adjustable cup stand that can make sure your hot brew drops in the cup. This helps to prevent any mess on the counter and also protects you from getting burned.
What are people saying about the Tassimo T65?
Great single serve machine!
I use my Tassimo T65 every day. It is very easy to add water to the reserve. You can remove the tank and fill it or you can just pour water into it where it sits. Cleaning is a snap too. You do have to use the cleaning disc which is included and stored in the back, after using milk discs. But, if you do the milk first and then the coffee, you don’t have to use the cleaning disc. I just wipe mine down after brewing every time and then use the cleaning disc every few days. I love the flavor and I love that I can stop the brewing for a stronger cup if I am going to make iced coffee or I can add more water for my guests that like a weaker cup of coffee.
P.L. -Tassimo T65 Review
Use it for parties
The Tassimo T65 is easy to set up and quick to operate as well. It is instantly ready to brew your coffee with no warm-up time. The machine has a solid feel and isn’t flimsy. The size for this type of coffee machine is appropriate and has a nice cord storage too. The water reservoir is very large at 61 ounces and easy to fill since there is a carrying handle and the top comes off completely. It also comes with an adjustable cup stand so you can remove it for very tall mugs and travel mugs or adjust the height to accommodate espresso cups. It comes with a “cleaning disc” that is stored in the back of the machine. A wonderful machine that is perfect for parties!
Angela K. - Tassimo T65 Review
Perfect cuppa joe
Good coffee requires good water and a descaled coffee maker. On the Tassimo T65 this is done electronically with attention-grabbing red lights that tell you to descale, and once you mix the scaling solution in your reservoir it completes the process automatically. What this means is that your server will be at maximum efficiency most of the time. Tassimo offers a wide variety of coffees and teas which is really good. Espresso, latte and cappuccino lovers can easily make them without a dedicated espresso maker. At Christmas dinner last year we had a whole range of coffee requests to accommodate- American coffee, lattes, decaf, hot chocolate. With a Tassimo system this is not a problem, nor is their any waste. You want this coffee server for making the perfect cup of joe, every time.
G.W. Cornell - Tassimo T65 Review
Here are the reported cons of the Tassimo T65:
- A few users complained that the unit doesn’t have settings where they can change the strength of their brews. However, they did like how they can stop the brewing process at any moment that lets them reduce the amount of water added or to add extra water at the end of the cycle.
- Most people were concerned about the per cup cost of the Tassimo T65, but they realized that the cost of the T-Discs and the machine was less in the long-term compared to a daily $4 or more spend at coffee houses that serve expensive cappuccinos and lattes.
Do you own a Tassimo T65? We would love to get your feedback on this product. Submit your review or feedback to the Save A Ranch team by using the Contact Us link.
Cafe Quality Brews in Under 1 Minute
With the Tassimo T65 you can now have the luxury of brewing your favorite cafe-style bev…