Sealy Soybean Foam-core Crib Mattress Reviews
Maximum Support For Your Little AngelSealy Soybean Foam-core crib mattress has been an extremely big hit with moms and is one of the top selling foam crib mattresses. One of the main reasons is the Soy based foam used in this mattress which gives it very limited sagging and improved durability when compared with other crib mattresses.
In addition, the Sealy Soybean Foam-core mattress has an extended life because it grows with your infant. It is usable first as a crib mattress and then can be later used on a toddler bed. The soybean foam provides all of the required support needed by infants and provides a comfortable surface for toddlers helping them to get a good night’s sleep.
All parents want to ensure the safety of their child, and the Sealy Soybean Foam-core mattress helps to set their mind at ease. It is one of the safest mattresses and has CertiPUR-US certification. It has also been tested for durability, indoor emissions, and it contains absolutely no trace of mercury, lead, or heavy metals.
Furthermore, both the cover and bindings prevent allergens from sticking onto the mattress. Parents are comforted to know that their baby is sleeping safely on an almost completely organic mattress.
Is the Sealy Soybean Foam-core Mattress Best for your Child?
Here are the list of Pros for this mattress:
- The foam inner core of this mattress is made completely out of Soy and this provides improved durability and firm support which is recommended by medical professionals for child mattresses.
- The achievement of CertiPUR-US certification, means this mattress contains no lead, mercury, or formaldehyde and it has meets high standards for durability and emissions. You can be assured that this mattress does not contain contaminants that may be harmful to your child.
- This mattress is very lightweight so its easy to change the crib sheet by yourself and the square cut corners allow the sheets to fit very snug on the mattress without any gaps.
- The Sealy Foam-core has a water resistant cover and bindings which it allows it to be easily cleaned and maintained.
Here is what Parents are Saying about the Sealy Foam-core Crib matttress:
Great Price, Great mattress
The Sealy Soybean Foam-core Crib Mattress is good and sturdy. We have had it for about a month and our baby seems to find it comfortable. It is light and easy to put in and take out of the crib. It fits perfectly in our DaVinci Kalani Crib. It has a plastic mattress cover built in and Best of all, its price is very reasonable. I would recommend it.
Marco S. – Sealy Soybean Foam-core Crib Mattress Review
Nice product, fairly Eco-conscious
The Sealy Soybean Foam-core Crib Mattress hits a nice median point in terms of being earth friendly, safe for your child, and reasonably priced. I did some research and found that this soybean foam-core crib mattress was able to provide the best safety from harmful chemicals in the middle price range. It is not too expensive nor cheap. My baby girl sleeps well on it and I sleep better knowing she is safe…
K. Abbott – Sealy Soybean Foam-core Crib Mattress Review
Tested by Baby
I am giving the Sealy Soybean Foam-core Crib Mattress a five star rating, because, even though my 3 month old son will not sleep the night in his crib, he has at least stopped bawling whenever I put him down in it since I replaced his old mattress with the Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress. The mattress is firm and sturdy without feeling like a board and sheets go on easily. The squared off edges create a snug fit thus eliminating any gaps between mattress and crib frame. The fact that my son will even nap on this thing earns a thumbs up from me!
W. Queen – Sealy Soybean Foam-core Crib Mattress Review
Here are the reported Cons of this mattress:
- At one point parents were reporting that the Sealy Foam-core mattress had a distinct odor that appeared to be caused by the covering. Sealy seems to have since addressed this issue as more recent reviews of this product do not report it having this odor.
- Some parents raised concerns about the plastic covering on the mattress. Most have later learned that it is an important component to make the mattress waterproof and to block allergens from penetrating the mattress.
Do you own a Sealy Soybean Foam-core mattress? If so the Save A Ranch team would love to get your feedback on this mattress. Submit your comments or feedback using the Contact Us link.
Maximum Support For Your Little Angel
The Sealy Soybean Foam-core crib mattress has been a…