Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress Review
A Firm Mattress That Comforts Your ChildSealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress is a good choice if you are looking for a top-notch mattress that will serve your family for many years. This mattress, from the #1 mattress brand in the country, is very popular because it offers excellent value for its price and comes with a 15 year warranty.
According to Moms, they highly recommended this mattress in their reviews because it is reasonably priced and provides the most important qualities every mom wants for their baby: comfort, safety, and durability.
Fitting into standard-sized infant cribs and toddler beds, the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress measures 51.625 by 27.25 inches. The mattress provides support and comfort to your child because it is well-padded with 3 non-allergenic layers. Constructed much like an adult mattress, it is sturdy and is designed to retain its shape and firmness even after many uses.
Is the Sealy Baby Ultra Mattress Right for You?
Here are the benefits of this mattress:
- The 204 steel support bars vertically supports the Sealy Mattress, evenly spreading out your child’s weight. This feature eliminates the chances of the mattress sagging or sinking in. This provides a firm sleeping base which ensures the safety of your baby.
- With its strong border rods lining the perimeter, you will not have to worry about the mattress caving in or getting warped out of shape. This compact mattress can be used for many years in a multi-child household.
- Having passed flammability and toxicity tests, the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress is safe to use. The mattress is certified to meet child safety standards so you so you can rest assured that your child is sleeping safe and sound.
- The wet-proof vinyl laminate cover of the mattress, which is easy-to-clean, provides a water-tight barrier to liquids and stains. This feature will guard your baby from harmful bacteria growth, mold, mildew and odor that could lead to infections.
What are Moms saying about the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress?
Just what we were looking for!
It fits our crib like a glove with no space between, so its safe. It has waterproof nonallergic top layers so you don’t have to worry about “fluids” absorbing and it doesn’t make a plastic noise when you push down on it. It was firm enough but still a little soft to comfort the baby. It also has a 15 year warranty. I personally recommend the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress to my friends.
A. Fredrickson – Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress Review
Didn’t even consider another!
I purchased the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress for my first son two years ago and didn’t even look around for a different mattress for my second son. This mattress is so well made and comfortable. I’ve tested it out and even though there have been a few accidents over the years, it has held up perfectly. It is neither too hard nor soft for any age infant/toddler. Look no further!
E.Beck – Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress Review
Very Comfy Mattress
I bought this product after checking out a lot of mattresses personally by going to the stores and letting my son try them out. He lay down on the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress and didn’t get back up for a while. We knew that this was the mattress for him and my son hasn’t been happier. It fits perfectly into a regular size crib and a convertible crib, plus it’s water proof for those late-night leeks.A complete must for the toddlers and their parents!
Drifa – Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress Review
Here are the reported disadvantages of the Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress:
- A few users felt that the mattress could have been firmer but many others reported that their children comfortably slept safe and sound since they started using the mattress.
Do you own a Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress? We would love to get your feedback on this product. Submit your review or feedback to the Save A Ranch team by using the Contact Us link.
A Firm Mattress That Comforts Your Child
The Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress is a good choice if y…