Medela Pump in Style Advanced Review
The #1 Best Selling Double Electric Breast PumpMedela Pump in Style Advanced breast pump is one of the top selling double electric breast pumps on the market. It is one of the top-rated pumps from Medela which is one of the most well known and trusted brands in the breast pump industry. They are the most used brand among the 10 largest hospitals in the U.S. and used in the majority of NCIU’s throughout the country.
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced is built for daily usage and was particularly designed for Moms that pump several times each day. Some medical studies sponsored by Medela has shown that there are two very distinct phases of how babies breastfeed. This has been integrated into their exclusive 2-Phase Expression Technology that allows the Pump in Style to simulate the natural nursing rhythm of a baby.
Is the Medela Pump In Style Advanced Right for You?
Here’s the Pros of this breast pump:
- The Medela Pump in Style Advanced is very powerful. Moms that have used both Medela’s hospital-grade Symphony breast pump and the Pump in Style breast pump have claimed that they can’t tell difference in power and performance between the two. This is excellent for Moms who pump many times a day because it lets them complete their pumping faster.
- Moms who have used more than one pump are raving about the speed of expressing milk. The exclusive 2-Phase Expression technology of the Pump in Style allows Moms to express more milk faster and lets you to switch back and forth between the stimulation and expression phase.
- The Medela Pump in Style comes with a battery pack that makes it very conveniently handy and great for pumping on the go. This allows you to pump anywhere and anytime you need to.
- All parts of the Pump in Style breast pump that come in contact with breastmilk are BPA Free so Moms can be assured about the safety of the milk expressed.
What are Moms Saying About this Breast Pump?
After agonizing for a while on picking the right breast pump, I settled on the Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump and am so very pleased. I utilized a Medela Symphony rental previously and was convinced that any publicly available breast pump would be inferior, but boy was I wrong. The Pump in Style is so much better. It is very lightweight and portable. It has excellent suction and actually pumps more milk and is faster than the hospital grade pump…
S. Heinkely – Medela Pump in Style Advanced Review
I’m a second time exclusively breastfeeding Mom. My boys are almost four years old and eight months old. With my oldest son I rented a pump from the hospital and he nursed for over two years. I figured it would be cheaper to purchase a pump this time. I tried a less expensive pump and it didn’t cut it. The Medela Pump in Style breast pump could only be better if it produced the milk for you. LOL. It’s a really wonderful pump. Yes it is expensive but I learned the hard way that being cost efficient when buying a breast pump is not the best choice. My previous pump had me thinking there was something wrong with my supply but it was actually the pump…
Angel – Medela Pump in Style Advanced Review
Best Breast Pump – Must Have for all Working Women
This product is Amazing. I breastfeed full time and do not use any supplements like Similac. I’m returning to work within a few days and was looking for an effective breast pump that would take less time, was comfortable to use, and was lightweight. The Medela Pump in Style breast pump was recommended at a breastfeeding class I attended so I bought it. This pump has almost the same power like the Symphony breast pump I tried at the hospital. It has very easy to fit accessories and the motor is very strong. This is a must have for every breast feeding Mom…
K. Kushi – Medela Pump in Style Advanced Review
Here are the reported cons of the Pump in Style:
- Several Moms had to purchase additional breast shields for a better fit because the breast shields that come with the Pump did not provide the ideal fit for them. Though breast shields are relatively expensive, some Moms felt it would be better if more sizes were included with the pump.
- Since the Pump in Style breast pump isn’t designed for hands-free use, most Moms have found easy workarounds either by purchasing a hands free pumping bra or by altering an existing bra to resolve this problem.
Do you own a Medela Pump in Style Advanced breast pump? We would love to get your feedback on this product. Submit your review or feedback to the Save A Ranch team by using the Contact Us link.
The #1 Best Selling Double Electric Breast Pump
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced breast pump is on…