Leachco Back N Belly Pillow Review
Uncompromising Total Body Support
The Leachco Back N Belly Pillow is one of the best selling pregnancy pillows in the Leachco product line. It has a U-shaped cut that permits expectant mothers to fully support both their back and belly just as the pillow’s name suggests.
The Back N Belly Pillow was given a cut specially designed for pregnant moms who need to have both their belly and back supported to get a good night’s rest. The more common J-shaped and C-shaped pillows do not provide support to both sides of your body. With the back n belly pillow you do not have to chose which side of your body you want to support each night.
This is perfect for those that toss and turn a lot at night. With the U-shaped design you are not required to fully readjust the pillow with each turn which is what you have to do with alternate styles.
Is the Leachco Back N Belly Pillow Right For You?
Here is a list of the reported benefits:
- The Back N Belly’s long U-shaped design provides full back and front support which helps it to eliminate head, neck, back, and leg pains in the morning that are common for pregnant women.
- The dual full-length design of this pillow allows you to turn over at night without the need to move the pillow around. This was a very big benefit for moms that turn from side to side a lot during the night.
- In addition to alleviating pains, this pillow is designed to also alleviate other common pregnancy ailments such as sciatica, nasal congestion, and heartburn.
- This pillow also doubles post-pregnancy as a nursing pillow as the pillow can be wrapped around your waste to provide a comfortable resting and nursing place for your little one.
What Do Moms Have to Say About the Leachco Back N Belly Pillow?
A Wonderful Pillow – couldn’t be happier!
I have been eyeballing this pregnancy pillow since I was five weeks pregnant. I decided to purchase it now that I am sixteen weeks pregnant, and it is VERY comfortable! I lay down in it and it feels like I’m sleeping in a raft floating on water. This pillow allows me to stay comfy longer in different positions. I still roll over at night but not nearly as much as before. It is comforting to know that I do not have to move the pillow with me when I need to roll over (and I do not knock it to the floor).
Jennifer L. – Leachco Back N Belly Pillow review
Simply the Best
I’m currently 37 weeks pregnant so I’m able to provide an accurate review of the Leachco Back N Belly Pillow. My husband bought it when I was 4 months pregnant. I immediately began to enjoy sleeping again. It is now even more critical to me as my tummy needs more support as I twist from one side to the other. At this point, it’s a little tricky to get the lower end below my top knee to support my hip, but that would be a problem with any pillow.
I highly recommend the Back N Belly Body Pillow to anyone having difficulty sleeping.
M. Nelson – Leachco Back N Belly Pillow review
I’m three months pregnant with my 2nd child. During my first pregnancy, I would have difficulty every night trying to find a comfortable position and by the time I was able to get comfortable I had to get up to use the bathroom. Well as soon as I learned of my current pregnancy I knew that I would need to purchase a maternity pillow before I got too uncomfortable and the Leachco Back N Belly Pillow is awesome. I think even after my pregnancy it will still be kept handy. My husband is jealous of me. I told him that he has to get pregnant first before he could have one and I don’t feel sorry for him one bit
S. Johnson – Leachco Back N Belly Pillow review
Here are the reported cons of the Leachco Back N Belly Pillow:
- As is the case with all full body pillows, the number one concern about the Back N Belly pillow is that it takes up a considerable amount of space in the bed.
- While many moms like the feeling of being totally surrounded by a soft pillow, others reported that they preferred the open style design better. This is really more of a personal preference than a drawback of the pillow however.
Do you own a Leachco Back N Belly Pillow? We would love to get your feedback on this product. Submit your review or feedback to the Save A Ranch team by using the Contact Us link.
Uncompromising Total Body Support
The Leachco Back N Belly Pillow is one of the best selling pregnancy pillows in…