Comfort-U Body Pillow Review
True Full Body Comfort And Support
It is what we consider to be a “True” full body pillow for pregnancy as it is designed to provide support to both sides of your body at night.As each of its arms measures 5 feet 4 inches long, you can truly loose yourself from head to toe inside this pillow.
The Comfort-U total body pillow was created by Jean Kelly when she was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, a medical disorder that causes chronic muscle and joint pain. It was therefore designed to support your entire body regardless of whether you are sleeping on your left side, right side, or your back. It keeps your body in perfect alignment to reduce body aches and pain and allow you to get a good night’s sleep.
Is The Comfort-U Body Pillow Right for You?
Here are its reported benefits:
- The full length U-shaped design surrounds your entire body and provides support for your head, neck, back, belly, and legs at the same time which prevents you from waking up with muscle pains and body aches.
- Its long length and shape provide a lot of flexibility in sleeping positions so you can find the exact position that works for you while still maintaining the proper support for your entire body.
- Although the Comfort-U is very supportive, Moms have reported that it is extremely comfortable as well. This is likely due to the Fusion Fiber filling that is used as the pillow filler.
- The long U shape of the pillow allows you to turn from one side to the other at night without having to readjust the pillow, which is common with some of the other styles of pregnancy pillows.
Here’s What Moms Are Saying about this Body Pillow:
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!
I can not stress enough how much I Love this pillow. This is my 4th pregnancy and I’ve tried many different products. With my 3rd pregnancy, I even invested in one of those air beds with the hole in the middle for your belly. What I love about this pillow is that it has exactly the right amount of softness and firmness to support your head, legs, belly or whatever you want to prop up or provide support for. The problem with the other body pillows was that they were either too firm or too flat and I still had to use other pillows in the bed. I don’t need to use any other pillows now when I’m sleeping.
I LOVE THIS PILLOW
I purchased this pillow during my first trimester as I was having bad sleep due to lower back pain. I tried placing a regular pillow behind my back, which did help, but I was still up throughout the night. From the very first night with the Comfort-U pillow, I was able to get a peaceful nights sleep. I’m normally a back sleeper, but this pillow allowed me to sleep primarily on my left side (as most pregnancy books recommend). Now I am in my second trimester and I can not imagine sleeping without this pillow. It is the perfect combination of mushy cushion and support…
I did a ton of research on pregnancy pillows before making a decision to spend the extra $40 to buy the Comfort-U. This pillow is great! I was a stomach sleeper before I got pregnant and even as far as three months into my pregnancy, I would find myself accidentally sleeping on my stomach as that was the only way I was able to get a good sleep. After investing in this pillow, I can sleep very naturally and comfortably on either side of my body and sleep through the night. This pillow is not overly firm and can be easily positioned. I do not use another pillow below it as it is completely as supportive as I want it to be. I like that each arm of the pillow is well-filled and can be hugged and squished in any way that I may need support.
Here are the reported cons of this pillow:
- The size of this pillow is one of its biggest benefits but also its biggest downside. The pillow takes up a quite a bit of space in the bed. This is a very common and the main issue raised with all full length body pillows.
- The cost is on the higher end of the price range for pregnancy pillows. Moms have reported however that it is worth the additional cost for the extra support, flexibility, and comfort provided by its Fusion Fiber filling.
Do you own a Comfort-U? We would love to get your feedback on this product. Submit your review or feedback to the Save A Ranch team by using the Contact Us link.
True Full Body Comfort And Support
The Comfort-U Body Pillow was created and designed by a registered nurse…